The Mission of the Quakertown Food Pantry is to provide emergency food assistance to those in need in our community.
Our community is defined primarily of those living in the Quakertown School District area, and other portions of Upper Bucks County.
Food is distributed to those in our communities who request help.
Our Food Pantry is open 6 days a week. *
· Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 10 AM to 1 PM
· Tuesday and Thursday nights from 6 PM to 8 PM
· Saturday mornings from 10 AM to 12 PM
* Manned solely by volunteers
Sources for Food:
· TEFAP (The Emergency Food Assistance Program)
· SFPP (State Food Purchase Program, grant through the Bucks
County Opportunity Council)
· Donations from Churches, Businesses, Service Organizations,
Schools, and Individuals.